Scope of CMA in IndiaAugust 11, 2022
ACCA vs CIMASeptember 1, 2022
In order to be admitted to the CMA course
, it is important to consider the eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university or an IMA accredited professional certificate
- If there are any unauthorized degrees, an independent agency such as NACES or AICE may be appointed to assess the same.
- If you do not have a bachelor's degree, you still have the opportunity to qualify for the CMA with an ICMA accredited professional certificate.
- Candidates must meet the exam eligibility criteria set by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) which is the global association for management accountants.
- Candidates must agree to abide by the IMA's Statement of Ethical Professional Practice.
What are the requirements of Professional CMA?
As a financial professional, if you wish to obtain a CMA certificate, here are some of the qualifications that you must adhere to.
- To apply as a CMA candidate you need at least two years of work experience in financial management or financial management
- It is beneficial for candidates to have their professional experience as a full-time employee. Temporary work experience is calculated on the value of one year for every two years of experience
How do you enroll in CMA courses?
To enroll in a CMA course
, here are some steps you can take to begin the process. For a seamless process, you can also shorten your training center and let it guide you. Education experts ensure that the requirements for the end of your student journey are met.
- Visit the IMA website and register as a member
- Pay for membership
- Register for the CMA exam at the IMA online store
- You can also register by calling 800-638-4427 or (201) 573-9000
- Make sure you keep your card details correct as you begin the process
- After registering, you need to get CMA exam approval
- Schedule your exams using Prometric
- If you fail to do so, you may lose the money you paid for the exam
- Once you have received your certification, it is time to look for the best training
CMA Job Roles Certified Management Accounting
(CMA) courses open up a wide range of opportunities, both industrial and academic. Their demands are not only in the private sector, but also in government, the banking and financial sectors, education, and research, development institutions, services, and the public service industry. Other job opportunities for CMAs
- Financial Management
- Financial / Business Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Financial Director
- Financial Risk Manager
- Specialists in Accounting and Finance
- Recovery Advisor
- Cost Accountant
- Business Manager
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Strategy
- Cost Advisor
- Head of Finance
- Information System Audit, Forensic Audit
- Insolvency Professional
- Audit and Auditing under the GST
- Loss Inspector, Inspector
These opportunities will result in job growth, social dignity, and a higher salary. Freshers are hired by regulators and reputable companies
with a salary of between $ 85,000 per year. Top employers in the latest CMA campus drive include Accenture, ITC, Vedanta, Philips, Deloitte, KPMG, GST Suvidha among others. Earnings such as the CMA increase with knowledge and skills set.