Education is an essential part of human race since the very beginning, but the education that fails to provide job opportunities and status is useless and simply wastage of resources. It is strange that a few parents and students have made proper analysis of job opportunities before joining a particular course. For example, if you go for a job after completing the degree, you will not be able to get the proper job in the market because you will have the theoretical knowledge about the subjects particularly accounts and audit. CFO NeXt provides a unique course of ACCA to CA / CMA Professionals in the field of commerce that is much more valuable than any other course. What CA / CMA cannot do alone is what ACCA can do to find you the right career in Accounting in Finance across the Globe
What Can ACCA do to CA / CMA qualified?
- It makes you more employable
- It makes you an internationally qualified professional
- It gives you practical knowledge
- It imparts knowledge and skill for a complete finance professional.
Overall, ACCA hones your skills and makes you fit for the job market.
Benefits to the Professionals for ACCA after CA / CMA
A CA / CMA qualified can complete ACCA qualification with CFO NeXt across India and also get opportunity to get up to 9 papers exemptions out of total 13 papers, which means they have to sit for only 4 papers of ACCA with Subsidized exemption fee with CFO NeXt.
Why CA / CMA qualified should do ACCA
CA IPCC / Intermediate students should take up this qualification for the following reasons:
- CA / CMA program is more focused on accounting, auditing, taxation and costing. However there is a requirement of understanding of Business and Leadership which is taken care of by ACCA.
- ACCA offers an international career prospect to the candidate.
- Various financial benefits have been provided due the exemptions of 9 papers out of 13 exams of ACCA.
- Access to the ACCA careers job portals for international career.
- Alumni for a large network of finance professionals.
How ACCA works for CA / CMA qualified
- AB Accountant in Business ( Exempted )
- MA Management Accounting ( Exempted )
- FA Financial Accounting ( Exempted )
- CL Corporate and Business Law ( Exempted )
- Performance Management
- TX Taxation ( Exempted )
- FR Financial Reporting
- AA Audit & Assurance
- FM Financial Management
- Strategic Business Leader
- Strategic Business Reporting
Choose any 2 papers from following 4 papers
- AFM Advanced Financial Management
- APM Advanced Performance Management
- ATX Advanced Taxation
- AAA Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International)
- They can finish in 6 to 9 Months