Benefits of doing ACCA CourseOctober 28, 2021
Scope of CFA in IndiaNovember 19, 2021
How many of you wonder which are all the simplest career options after B. Com? What are all the simplest courses after B. Com? the way to achieve the simplest career after B Com? Bachelor of commerce is among the foremost popular graduation courses that students take after completing school.
There are several career options available to students after completing a graduate degree in B.Com, but not all students are conscious of the various routes they will fancy establishing a successful career. Let’s discuss the available career options after B.Com that you simply might consider for a stable job opportunity within the future.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) The first course that generally involves the mind of a commerce student as a career option is CA. CA is one of the simplest career options after B.Com. Unlike an MBA, students can enroll for CA right after completing high school. CA comprises three stages, namely CPT, IPCC, and CA Finals. Clearing all three stages alongside an internship of 2.5 years causes you to be a licensed accountant. Arguably it's one among the simplest career options after b com. The duration of this course is three years, and this course also can land you jobs in multinational companies like EY or Deloitte. you'll also open your own CA firm and practice your degree thus it's one among the simplest courses after B.Com.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): The Chartered securities analyst (CFA) may be a globally recognized professional designation offered by the CFA Institute. Generally, the CFA course duration is 2.5 years, and it's designed to live and certify the competence and integrity of monetary analysts. CTA may be a great choice if you're concerned about after b.com jobs and salary. The CFA course includes a good range of topics within the domain of advanced investment analysis, including statistics, economics, applied mathematics, finance, security analysis, financial analysis, fixed income, derivatives, alternative investments, and portfolio management, among other things which made this one of the best courses after B.Com.
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT): Still need options before deciding what to do after B Com? Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) Course may be a program that's meticulously designed by industry experts to groom aspirants to become industry-ready for accounting job roles. It is an excellent career option for B. Com graduates. In this program, you will not only engage in practical and experiential learning but also master some of the most in-demand tools of the accounting and taxation industry and one of the best courses after b.com. The course learning modules comprise topics like financial reporting using ERP software, finalization of monetary statements, goods and repair tax (GST), direct taxation, payroll components ESIC, and Excel & MIS reporting.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA): CMA is the answer if you are thinking about a career after B Com abroad. In this course, you'll need to clear two stages of examination alongside a piece experience of two years. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is another globally acknowledged professional certification credential that's offered by the Institute of Management Accountants within the USA. It focuses on two fields – management accounting and financial management. If you possess this certification, it means that you are competent and knowledgeable in areas like financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics. To be a CMA-certified professional, you want to clear two stages of examination and even have a piece experience of two years.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA): For all the scholars who are wondering what to try after B Com, this ACCA course is documented in 173 countries and is opted by thousands of scholars worldwide. There are 14 papers that you simply got to clear during this course, and therefore the duration of this course is 2 years. Multinational companies have a high demand for the graduates of this course and pay a salary ranging from 5 to 16 lakhs making it one of the best careers after B.Com.
- Certified Financial Planner: CFP is one of the simplest courses after BCom. it's a duration of 6 months and avail career options sort of a financial consultant and insurance consultant for its graduates. a licensed financial planner provides services to his clients expertly on topics like investment plans, insurance decisions, tax issues, and personalized financial advice. The CFP certification may be a recognition of experience in fields like financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning, and retirement. To earn this certification, you want to meet four formal requirements – education, performance on the CFP exam, relevant work experience, and demonstrated professional ethics.
- Financial Modelling: Financial Modelling may be a highly preferred field by BCom graduates. to place it simply, it's concerned with the study of making abstract representations supported real-world financial situations. Financial modeling comprises the essential principles of building data and analyzing performances to form future predictions. This course helps students in building their skills in order that they will utilize their abilities to gauge future events. For those eager to study short term courses after BCom in financial modeling, it can assist you to explore the subsequent fields:
- Project Finance
- Investment Banking
- Credit Ratings
- Financial Analysis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): After completion of a Bachelor of Commerce degree, there are several options for those who want to specialize in accounting. One of the most popular options is a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a focus in accounting. An MBA provides students with the knowledge and experience to lead and understand business organizations. An MBA also provides the opportunity to gain specialized skills in different areas, such as financial analysis, management accounting, taxation, and auditing.
- Certified Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA): There are many career options available after finishing a B.com, it is important to find the best accounting courses to continue one's professional development. One of the course you can consider to study after graduation is Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. CIMA offers a range of qualifications and certifications suitable for those looking to build their knowledge and skill sets in the field. CIMA qualifications are internationally recognised and highly sought after in the accounting and business world.
- Certified Banker program: Whether you are a recent graduate searching best banking courses after b.com, one of these is the Certified Banker program, which is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel as a banker. This program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers important areas of banking such as banking laws, banking operations, credit analysis, and risk management. The coursework is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the banking industry and prepare them for a successful career in the field.
Looking for the best accounting courses to choose after B Com? Contact us for expert reviews and suitable course lists to choose and get trained, CFO NeXt is having years of experience in providing training for commerce students in the field of finance and accounting will help you opt for the best course in the market that meets your interest.