What to Do Next After 12th in Commerce StreamSeptember 22, 2021
ACCA exemptionOctober 8, 2021
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Institute, formed in 1904, is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is fast growing international accountancy organization with 2,00,000 members and 4,86,000 students in 180 countries.
As a globally recognized education and updated/Industry relevant content, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance. Students can pursue this along with their graduation. Its flexible examination scheme makes this qualification more attractive.
- The ACCA syllabus / ACCA subjects are divided into 3 levels i.e., Knowledge, Skills, and Professional.
- The total of 13 ACCA Papers are divided as follows,
- Knowledge Level: 3 ACCA Papers
- Skills Level: 6 ACCA Papers
- Professional Level: 4 ACCA Papers (2 compulsory and 2 choices based)
- The ACCA course provides for
- Diploma in Accounting & Business for clearing the Knowledge Level
- Advance Diploma in Accounting & Business for clearing the Skills Level
- Professional Level Certificate & ACCA Affiliate Status for clearing the Professional Level ACCA exam
- The participant is also eligible to apply for a B.Sc. in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University on submitting a thesis after completing the Skills level ACCA exam.
- The affiliate/member can also apply for an M.Sc. in Professional Accountancy awarded by the University of London on appearing for 1 additional exam paper and submitting these after the Professional level ACCA exam.
ACCA COURSE ELIGIBILITY AND EXEMPTIONS:
||No. Of Exams to be given
||BT, MA, FA, LW
|CA IPCC (Both Groups)
||BT, MA, FA, TX,AA
||BT-FM (9 subjects)
ACCA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The minimum entry requirements for ACCA Qualification, beginning at the Knowledge level, are as below:
- Minimum age is 16 years.
- Student must have completed Class 12th with 60% Marks in English, Mathematics, and Accountancy.
- A student can also start ACCA qualification after Completion of Foundation in Accountancy (FIA).
- Students pursuing Graduation in Commerce (BCOM, BBA, BMS, etc.) or B.A/B.SC graduates from a recognized university (No marks restrictions) can join the ACCA course.
- Even, a CA Final Pursuing candidate can be eligible to get more exemptions if he/she scored 40+ marks in the relevant subject in the CA Final Examination.
- Similarly, a candidate who has not qualified for CA IPCC Exams but scored more than 40 marks in the relevant subject of the CA IPCC Exam previous attempt is eligible to avail more exemptions.
Yes. If you are going to make efforts to learn the papers and the topics in a slow timely but, regular manner using time management and hard work towards it then it's not difficult, honestly.
Think ahead and always see the end road to make you realize that you have everything to gain at the end of this journey where your career transformation will make you a more rational professional in both spheres of life - personal and professional. Contact us for more information